An eye doctor can do much more than help with vision issues!
Going to the eye doctor is more important than many people realize. While there are many of us out there who see just fine without glasses or contacts, your eye doctor is able to check for more issues than just vision problems! If you are looking for an eye doctor in the Statesville, North Carolina area, our team here at Vision Center of Lake Norman would love to help you with all your eye care needs. When you come to us, you will get:
- A comprehensive eye exam. When you come to see our eye doctor here at Vision Center of Lake Norman, we are caring for the heath of your eyes as well as checking your vision status. An eye exam does more than tell you how well you can see, but also checks the health of your eyes and other systems. Your eyes can show signs of other diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure before there are other symptoms, so regular eye appointments are very helpful.
- Great care and consideration. Dr. Chuck Monson is an eye doctor you will look forward to seeing! He can help with routine examinations or more complex issues that stem from diseases affecting the eyes with the care and consideration that you would expect.
- Advice for your continued health. Because Dr. Monson is passionate about eye care, he is always keeping on top of new treatments as well as continuing his education. He is a member of many professional associations as well.
Four Simple Questions You Should Ask Your Eye Doctor
If you have an upcoming eye appointment, you may be wondering about your eye health. Here are four simple questions you can always ask:
- What will I be tested for during today’s visit?
- Am I at risk for any eye diseases?
- How can I monitor my eye health in between visits?
- Are there any lifestyle changes I should consider to improve my eye health?
Starting with these basic questions may lead to some great information from your eye care professional, and some important eye health tips you can apply between visits.
If you are looking for a new eye doctor in the Statesville, North Carolina area, please contact us today!