The purpose of our LASIK pre/post op care services is to make having LASIK surgery a stress-free, rewarding process for our Huntersville, NC patients.
LASIK surgery is an operation that is designed to correct certain vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Many people undergo LASIK surgery so they no longer have to wear glasses or contact lenses. If you are thinking about having LASIK surgery done, you need to receive proper LASIK pre/post op care to ensure the success of the operation.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we can provide you with LASIK pre/post op care at our office in Huntersville, North Carolina. Before the day of your operation arrives, we can:
- Determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure
- Help you know what to expect during the surgery and in the days following the operation
- Provide you with information regarding what you can do individually to prepare for the procedure
In the few days following your operation, we will have you come into our office to examine your eyes and track the progress of your recovery. During this appointment, we will also determine if any complications have developed.
Did You Know These Fun Facts About LASIK?
- Your entire LASIK procedure only lasts about 10-15 minutes.
- LASIK uses aerospace technology to provide more controlled treatment.
- Expect improved vision the moment you get up off the table. Proper care will have you seeing better in one or two days.
- LASIK can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
- Investment in LASIK could save you money on glasses and contact lenses for many years to come.
- Within a few days, you can enjoy your same activities and exercises, but with better vision!
The purpose of our LASIK pre/post op care services is to make having LASIK surgery a stress-free, rewarding process. If you would like to know more about this procedure and if you are a good candidate for it, reach out to us at Vision Center of Lake Norman today.