Post Op Care
The purpose of our LASIK pre/post op care services is to make having LASIK surgery a stress-free, rewarding process for our Cornelius, NC patients.
LASIK surgery is an operation that is designed to correct certain vision problems, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. Many people undergo LASIK surgery so they no longer have to wear glasses or contact lenses. If you are thinking about having LASIK surgery done in Cornelius, North Carolina, you need to receive proper LASIK pre/post op care to ensure the success of the operation.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we can provide you with LASIK pre/post op care at our office. Before the day of your operation arrives, we can:
- Determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure
- Help you know what to expect during the surgery and in the days following the operation
- Provide you with information regarding what you can do individually to prepare for the procedure
LASIK Quick Facts
If you are considering LASIK surgery, here are a few quick facts about this procedure:
- The LASIK procedure only takes a few minutes to complete.
- You’ll need to go through a series of tests before you are approved for surgery.
The most common side effects after LASIK are dry eyes and halos driving at night.
In the few days following your operation, we will have you come into our office to examine your eyes and track the progress of your recovery. During this appointment, we will also determine if any complications have developed.
The purpose of our LASIK pre/post op care services is to make having LASIK surgery a stress-free, rewarding process. If you would like to know more about this procedure and if you are a good candidate for it, reach out to us at Vision Center of Lake Norman today.