Our eye care services are completed by our compassionate, dedicated team in Mooresville, NC.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we are dedicated to helping you maximize your vision and preserve the health of your eyes. To accomplish this, we offer a number of different eye care services at our office in Mooresville, North Carolina. Some of the services we offer include:
• Contact lens fittings for new and experienced contact wearers
• Comprehensive eye exams for patients of all ages
• Post-operative and pre-operative care for LASIK patients
• Emergency office visits for eye infections, red eyes, trauma, and many other eye problems
• Computerized retinal imaging
• Visual fields
• Optical lab with a large selection of designer eyewear/sunglasses
We can also treat/test for a variety of eye-related conditions at our office, such as cataracts, dry eyes, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Our eye care services are completed by our compassionate, dedicated team. Whether you are seen by our optometrist, Dr. Chuck Monson, or are assisted by another member of our team, we will do everything in our power to ensure your needs are met. We are committed to excellent patient care and to providing our patients with the best experience possible during their visit at our office.
If you have any questions about the eye care services that we provide at Vision Center of Lake Norman, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always more than happy to assist you.