If you don’t currently wear eyeglasses, but suspect that there is a problem with your vision, we recommend scheduling an appointment with our Huntersville, NC area office.
If you are one of the thousands of people in the Huntersville, North Carolina area who wear eyeglasses, it’s critical that you take proper care of your eyes and have your prescription checked regularly. At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we are here to help you correct your vision with eyeglasses, if necessary, and meet all of your other eye care-related needs.
If you don’t currently wear eyeglasses, but suspect that there is a problem with your vision, we recommend scheduling an appointment with our office if you:
• Suffer from unexplainable headaches that continue to reoccur
• Feel like the objects in your line of vision are always a little bit blurry
• Have a hard time focusing your eyes
• Find that your eyes become extremely tired after looking at one thing for just a few minutes
• Have a difficult time seeing at night
Four Ways to Tell if Your Glasses Fit Properly
- There should be about a finger’s width between your glasses frame and your temples, and your frames should sit levelly on your face without tilting to one side or the other.
- The arms of your glasses go straight back to reach your ears, before curving around your ear for a comfortable fit.
- The bridge or nosepiece of your frames should sit comfortably on your nose, without pinching too tightly or sliding down.
- Your pupils are aligned in the center of your glasses frames for proper vision correction.
If we determine that you could benefit from wearing eyeglasses, we have a wide selection of different frames for you to pick from. We carry eyeglasses from well-known brands and designers like Penguin, Oakley, Tory Burch, Nike, Vera Wang, and many, many others. Our friendly staff will help you select a new pair of eyeglasses that complement your facial features, as well as your lifestyle needs and budget.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we’re confident that you and your family members will benefit from turning all of your eye care needs over to us. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment with our experienced optometrist, Dr. Chuck Monson, for a comprehensive eye exam. And don’t forget to say hi to Chopper, our resident eye care canine!