look forward to helping you find the perfect pair of sunglasses at our Cornelius, NC area office.
Sunglasses are not just for looking cool; they’re also a valuable tool that you should use to protect your eyesight from harmful UV rays. At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we have a large selection of different sunglasses from famous designers and well-known brands. It is our goal to provide you with all of the tools you need to maintain the long-term health of your eyes.
Remember, sunglasses shouldn’t just be worn when you go to the beach or when you spend an extended period of time out in the sun. Rather, they should be worn whenever you go outside and the sun is out.
When you wear sunglasses, you:
• Protect your eyes from UV exposure, which can cause cataracts to develop on your eyes
• Decrease your risk of developing macular degeneration
• Prevent the need to squint whenever you look at something
• Preserve your eyes’ ability to adapt properly from day to night
• Reduce your risk of developing skin cancer on your eyelids or the skin around your eyes
When you turn to us for new sunglasses, our team of optical professionals will take the time to help you pick out a pair that complements your facial features. This way, you never hesitate to put on your sunglasses when you step outside.
Why Should You Wear Sunglasses More Often?
Not only are sunglasses stylish, but there are many other reasons why you should wear sunglasses whenever you go outside. Here are just a few:
- Spending time outside, you put your eyes at risk for damage from sun, wind, and even snow. Sunglasses protect your eyes from the elements.
- When you’re outside, sunglasses sharpen your vision and help you see better, which is important if you’re playing sports or driving.
- Exposure to bright sunlight can trigger headaches and migraines. Wearing sunglasses can prevent both of these problems.
- Wearing sunglasses can prevent serious sun-related health problems, like macular dengneration, cataracts, and skin cancer.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman in the Cornelius, North Carolina area, we look forward to helping you find the perfect pair of sunglasses. Contact us today to find out more about our selection of sunglasses and how we can meet all of your vision-related needs.