We are here to assist you with all of your vision care needs in the Cornelius, NC area.
Seeing properly is a necessity, not just a luxury. At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we are here to assist you with all of your vision care needs in the Cornelius, North Carolina area. Some of the different vision care services that we provide to patients of all ages include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams – Regardless of how old you are, it is essential to have an eye exam done every year. During your eye exam, we will ensure that your glasses or contact lens prescription is correct and also check for other eye issues.
- Pediatric Eye Exams – We recommend bringing your children in for an eye exam when they are 6 months old, 3 years old, and before they start school. Thanks to our family-friendly atmosphere, we’re confident that they will feel comfortable under our care.
- Emergency Care – When you run into an emergency situation with your eyes, whether a foreign object has damaged your eye or your eyes were exposed to hazardous chemicals, we are here to help.
- Eye Disease Treatments – From dry eye treatment and the management of ocular diseases to treatment of eye allergies and more, we are able to treat a variety of different eye conditions.
- Glaucoma Testing – When we test for glaucoma, we measure your internal eye pressure. We also perform a detailed retinal exam to check for signs of this disease.
Your Electronic Devices Could Be Causing Eye Fatigue
We all use electronic devices throughout the day for both work and for leisure. But what if it affects our eyes more than we thought? Here are a few tips for reducing eye fatigue as you use electronic devices:
- Apply the 20-20-20 rule — every 20 minutes, look 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.
- Blink more often to stimulate tear production and natural eye lubrication.
- Keep your screen free of dirt, debris and fingerprints.
Adjust your monitor so the top of the monitor lines up with middle of your forehead and the monitor is placed an arm length away.
Keep in mind that these are just a few of the various vision care services that we provide. To find out if we can meet your needs, give us at Vision Center of Lake Norman a call today.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we offer vision care services to residents of Mooresville, Davidson, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Huntersville, Statesville, and Cornelius, North Carolina.