We’re proud to provide annual eye exams for patients of any age in Cornelius, NC.
Annual eye exams are part of taking care of your long-term health. Vision changes over time, from early childhood to adulthood and beyond, so having your annual eye exams on time can help in a number of ways. First, identifying changes in your eyesight can help to refine your prescription in order to give you better vision year round. Annual eye exams can also help identify potential long-term health issues like glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, cataracts, and other vision-related issues.
In addition, options can be discussed as to what type of vision correction might work best for you in your current circumstances. Glasses and contacts are both common and very popular methods for vision correction, but your annual eye exams are a prime moment to consider and discuss with your optometrist if LASIK is an option that could work for you. Overall, even if you don’t currently use any kind of corrective eye wear or contact lenses, your annual eye exams will help you to keep better account of your vision and health.
These 5 Common Healthcare Choices Can Help Your Vision, Too!
- A Healthy Diet. Did you know fruits and leafy green vegetables give your eyes nutrients, too?
- Regular Exercise. Your eyes benefit from more oxygen and reduced toxins with exercise.
- Sun Protection. Protection against the sun’s UV rays starts with choosing the right eyewear.
- Less Digital Exposure. Taking breaks from electronics lessens eyestrain and retina damage.
- Routine Eye Exams. Your eye care professional can address vision concerns early on when you make routine eye exams a priority.
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we’re proud to provide annual eye exams for patients of any age. Our patients in Cornelius, NC know the quality care that Dr. Monson provides. In addition to comprehensive eye exams, we also offer a number of treatments for a variety of needs, both emergency and non-emergency. Whether you have severe allergies; sore, red, or itchy eyes; or need treatment for dry eye or another eye condition, Dr. Monson and the rest of our team have the time and resources to work with you to identify and choose your best option. Schedule your appointment today!