Annual Eye Exams
Schedule your next eye exam today!
Annual eye exams are recommended for everyone. At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we conduct annual eye exams for children and adults at our office, and we are eager to ensure your next appointment is informative and beneficial.
The primary reason why we recommend annual eye exams for Cornelius, North Carolina residents is because they are an essential aspect of preventative health care. Although you may be able to see fine, many eye-related issues show no obvious symptoms or signs, so you may not know a problem exists until your examination. Since early treatment and diagnosis of eye and vision problems can prevent vision loss, we urge you not to skip your next appointment.
These 5 Common Healthcare Choices Can Help Your Vision, Too!
- A Healthy Diet. Did you know fruits and leafy green vegetables give your eyes nutrients, too?
- Regular Exercise. Your eyes benefit from more oxygen and reduced toxins with exercise.
- Sun Protection. Protection against the sun’s UV rays starts with choosing the right eyewear.
- Less Digital Exposure. Taking breaks from electronics lessens eyestrain and retina damage.
- Routine Eye Exams. Your eye care professional can address vision concerns early on when you make routine eye exams a priority.
Each of your annual eye exams will typically follow a similar format. First, we will take your patient history and then move into a series of tests, which may include a visual acuity test, preliminary tests, a keratometry test, a refraction test, an eye health evaluation, and supplemental testing when needed. The results we obtain will allow us to provide a specific diagnosis and recommend treatment options for correcting your vision or treating certain eye health issues.
Contact us at Vision Center of Lake Norman today to find out more about what happens at our annual eye exams and to schedule your next visit. We look forward to making you our next longtime patient with our excellent level of care!
At Vision Center of Lake Norman, we offer annual eye exams to residents of Mooresville, Davidson, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Huntersville, Statesville, and Cornelius, North Carolina.