An optometrist can help you see clearly and manage conditions that affect your eyes.
An optometrist treats, diagnoses, manages, and examines conditions of the eye. For example, if you have glaucoma or even if you are simply nearsighted or farsighted, an optometrist can help you manage these conditions and help you see clearly. Our goal here at Vision Center of Lake Norman is to enhance your vision and preserve your eye health, so if it has been a while since you saw an optometrist, schedule your next eye appointment with our office today.
In addition to yearly eye exams, you should make an appointment at our office if you experience any of the following signs or symptoms:
I Have Good Vision – Do I Need an Exam?
Many people who have good vision don’t feel the need to have their eyes checked on a regular basis. Unfortunately, this method for eye care can be a tricky path. Even if you were told you have 20/20 vision at your last eye exam, it’s still important to schedule an annual checkup for other reasons. For example, knowing whether you are pre-disposed to any eye diseases or whether your vision has changed since your last visit can help keep you on the path toward total eye health. Don’t wait to schedule an appointment, even if your vision is great!
- You get frequent headaches and suspect they could be due to a change or problem with your vision.
- You regularly experience pain or fatigue in one eye that isn’t related to allergies or lack of sleep.
- You have to squint to see the television screen, read street signs, or even see things right in front of you.
- You see flashes of light or your vision has become unusually blurry.
- You have a family history of glaucoma, macular degeneration or retinal detachments
Our optometrist – Dr. Chuck Monson – will perform a careful eye exam during your appointment to figure out how to help you and make effective recommendations for correcting your vision or helping you manage a condition that affects your vision.
When you need to see an optometrist in the Statesville, North Carolina area, you need to come and see us at Vision Center of Lake Norman. Call our office today to schedule your next eye exam!