What Are We Asking of You?
- If you are exhibiting any signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Face masks will be required for all patients.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself. If unable to arrive alone, there will be a limit of 1 guest per patient. All patients will be expected to adhere to CDC guidelines and office protocols.
- If you need to bring someone with you to assist with frame selection or exam needs, that person will be asked to wait in their car until approved to come in.
- Upon arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing due to other patients, we will notify you to wait in your car and a staff member will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
Protocols we are implementing:
- Limiting Exams Per Hour/Number of Patients – only 2 patients per hour will be allowed in order to perform a thorough cleaning after each exam. Actively limiting the number of patients in office to adhere to CDC guidelines and social distancing.
- Patient Intake Forms – Patients will be triaged prior to their appointment to gather information and limit face-to-face contact in close quarters.
- Temperature Check Upon Arrival – We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone prior to entering our location and asking patients with fevers to reschedule.
- Hand Hygiene – All patients must wash hands upon entering the office. There will be hand sanitizing stations set up for additional measures. All staff will be required to wash their hands before and after patient interaction.
- Protective Equipment & Cleaning Supplies – Masks and additional necessary PPE will be worn by our doctor and staff members. Disinfecting protocols are in place to keep all areas of the office clean and sanitized. You may not see our smiles, but we are happy to assist you!
- Cleaning of Equipment & Surfaces – All equipment and surfaces will be disinfected after each patient.
- Frame Selection Safety – Frames will be hand selected by our opticians. Each optician will do a style consult to evaluate your style and preferences. All frames will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient by UV light.
- Social Distancing – We recommend all patients and staff observe 6 feet separation whenever possible.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make the appropriate changes to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients.